Panoramic drive & Belgrade walking tour
from 99 €
Belgrade full day and half day excursions
Enjoy walking the streets of Belgrade, discover most recognizable sites including St. Sava Temple, Belgrade Fortress and Kalemegdan Park and Nikola Tesla Museum.
Our walking tour starts in Belgrade city center from Republic Square. Walk to Kalemegdan Fortress. It is the most logical spot to begin unfolding unusual and exciting story about the 'Crossroads of the Worlds'
We walk through Belgrade Fortress 'Stambol' and 'Clock' gates and enjoy open air exhibition of the Military museum.
Than we proceed to the 'King's Tower' and 'Zindan Gate' and visit The Rose Church of Our Lady. View of the 'Lower town' and its monuments. Enjoying superb views of the confluence of Sava and Danube rivers. Belgrade Fortress (Kale –meaning fort and megdan-meaning batterfield) has for centuries been the baterfield point of defense against The Ottoman rule , in the 1867 when the last soldier abandoned the Belgrade Fortress,in the ceremony of receivieng the keys of the city,Knez Mihailo said that the baterfield is no longer needed,and therefore there should be Kalemegdan Park.
New Belgrade, Zemun and 'Victor monument", one of the symbols of the city. After a small break, aboard your vehicle/bus in Student square and start a panoramic tour of the entire city, crossing to New Belgrade side on your way.
Visit Dedinje i Senjak part of the town, pass the famous Marakana stadium. Tour includes visit to the biggest Orthodox church in the Balkans, Temple of St. Sava protector of Serbian people in Vračar council.
Visit also wonderful Nikola tesla Museum with a presentation of Tesla inventions will be presented to you. After a nice visit, drive back to the city center where you will have the chance to explore Belgrade streets on your own.
- Nikola Tesla Museum
- Temple of St. Sava
- Belgrade Fortress and Kalemegdan Park
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- Vehicle/bus capacity up to 49 pax
- Nikola Tesla Museum entrance fee
- Guests need to be prepared to moderate amount of walking.
- Tour is considered as moderate walking activities tour.
- Guests should bring comfortable shoes and clothing.
- Booking deadline is 24 hrs before start of the tour.
- Order of visits may vary
- Tour includes moderate walking activities.
- In Belgrade center, guest should be prepared to walk approx. 2 km during walking tour.